FREE GUIDE: How to Launch Your Course
Step by Step
I GET YOU!
As an entrepreneur you are ready to share your knowledge with the world but you are facing some hurdles in doing so.
You either lack the time or the know-how to build your course site. Different problems, but with the same result. Not launching your course! Not sharing your knowledge with the world! Not growing your course business!
I talk to coaches and consultants' – aspiring and established and know your challenges. I can help you to overcome them!
- the difference this will make to your course creation experience
- having your course portal handed over to you, ready to go, nothing more to be done
- how you will be able to wow your students with an amazing, high quality, professional online learning experience
- what a difference it will make to your business being able to access and impact hundreds of people at once
to share your course with the world?
I designed and developed several business courses for the college where I am an Adjunct Professor in the LMS platform Canvas. Over the last year and a half, I've been created courses on MasterMind.com and Kajabi as well.
I advise my clients on a solution that works best for them. I look at your tech-savviness, budget, business goals, and needs. I do not believe in one-size-fits-all.
DO YOU SEE EVERYONE AROUND YOU ADDING COURSES TO THEIR OFFERINGS AND WISH YOU WERE ABLE TO DO THE SAME THING?
MAYBE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING IDEA FOR YOUR COURSE BUT FEEL OVERWHELMED BY ALL THE STEPS AND THE TECH!
IF YOU ONLY WANT TO FOCUS ON THE CONTENT OF YOUR COURSE AND NOT THINK ABOUT THE 'BUILDING'...
I have the solution for you
I can help you design and build a high quality course complete with integrations and automations...ready to start bringing in those students.
You bring the content...I look after the rest.
Getting your first course off the ground doesn’t need to be a painstaking, stressful and overwhelming process.
I guarantee it can be enjoyable, satisfying, and stressless.Get Support to Create Your Course
*Course Design Methodologies
- Backward Design
- Understanding by Design (UbD)
- Design for Accessibility and Inclusion
- Active Learning
- Agile Design
Marketing Analysis and Implementation
- SWOT Analysis
- Target Marketing & ICA Analysis
- Lowest Hanging Fruit
- Agile Implementation
Customer Loyalty Loop
How It Works
- Schedule call to discuss your needs
- 60 Minute Coaching Consult to Plan Your Marketing Strategy
- 60 Minute General Consult to Plan your Course
- Customer Journey, Pricing, Packages & Offers with You
- Content Mapping with You
- Course Design
- Course Development
- Landing/Sales Page Edit or Review
- Lading Page, Copy Advice & Editing
- Sales Page Conversion Advice
- Promotional Plan and Online Presence Methodology Consult